Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Martin

Hi everyone,

First of all I want to thank Claudia, Diana and Anna for making this project a good way to entretain and also to learn.
Now I think that I learned how to talk in English in the same way that we talk to friends in our houses or in school, maybe. Also I know how Armenia is. Before this project I didn´t knew anything about this country but know I think it´s a very nice place.
I want to keep in touch with you, here is my facebook account: Martin Carrasco and my e-mail adress: martwcarra@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon,
Martin


 This is my present for you: The Mate

This is a hot drink originaly from Rio de la Plata that is drunk with a metal straw. If you hear anything of this drink or maybe try it search a bit of this it's really tasty.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Martin! I am sure I will love this drink! I will try to make it here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is made with "yerba mate" and hot water.(you can google it).
    It's like a kind of tea.

    Martin

    ReplyDelete