Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mary - My school day

I wake up at 7:00 and then I go to school. I love my school and especially my class. Because all the interesting things happen there but alsothere are normal days without any features too. At the end of the school year we start writing summative tests. And it’s normal that we have 7 lessons and the same number of summative tests: for instance today. We wrote 6 written works today. One of them was essay from literature. Its headline was “My soul wants to hover”. And then we have test from physics, natural history, algebra and Russian literature. Most interesting test was natural history test. There were a lot of interesting and absorbing questions that we must think about.My teacher of physics is my form-master too. The test of physics wasn’t so difficult. But by the way my favourite subject in school is math. So for me it was the easiest test.  It’s remained only one subject: English. Today during the English lesson our class was photographed. Every year at the end of school year all classes photographed since the first class.
So this is my school day today!




3 comments:

  1. hello Mary,
    can you explain what summative tests are?
    Bye,
    Clara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Clara,

    There are examination tests and due to the tests my term ends.

    Bye ...

    ReplyDelete