Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MELINA – MY SCHOOL



 
I go to high school in the morning, so I have
lunch at home. The latest I leave school every day is at 1.10pm unless I have gymnastics and could end a few hours later. After school I meet with my friends and go out somewhere.
In this picture you can see my school shield.

I go to  school every day at half past seven, except for Saturday and Sunday. I have different subjects each day, each hour of class is forty minutes. My subjects are twelve. My favorite is math, I love all the subjects with numbers.

Once I was in History class and my teacher, generally, when she finished writing on the blackboard, licked her hands. One day she was going to give an explanation and after licking her hand she touched a friend’s head and everyone began to laugh, it was very funny.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Melina! I also like gymnastics. :) How long have you been doing gymnastics for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna, i have been doing gym since I was a six-year-old girl.
    Bye
    Melina

    ReplyDelete