Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My favourite place - Martin


Piriapolis is a city that is about 100 km form Montevideo and I chose this place because I have been going there since I was born.  It would be like my “second city”.
It’s a beautiful place surrounded by hills, and beautiful beaches in the east. I learned surfing there and it’s still one of my favourite places for the holidays. The port is huge and there is a lot of sailing here and I love that. There is also nightlife, the centre is full of shops and it’s on the coast! Cheap prices and nice people make this an attractive place.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Martin,

    I also want to learn surfing.Is it difficult to learn? Is there any surfing celebrity?

    Bye,

    Bogdan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bodgan,
    well fist of all it's about the person, maybe you have a good balance or not but it's not so dificult as many people think it is. The first time I stand up it was at the 5 try and now I really don't concentrate in satnding up, I concentrate in stay on the table to don't whipe out. Here in Uruguay there is few amazing surfers like Kelly Slater (USA) but I met in face a very good surfer in la Paloma called Pablo Gonzalez. He is my favourite here in Urguauy.

    Bye,

    Martin

    ReplyDelete