Monday, May 14, 2012

NICO - My school

I have been attending "Maristas" high school since I was 4 years old,and now I am on 3rd grade.

Every day I start at 7:30 and I leave at 1:20. I have many classes of 40 minutes. In general I have 6 subjects per day.Sometimes I have 2 hours of the same subject per day.

When I come back home I eat my lunch, some days I eat alone and sometimes I eat with my mum and dad.Then, I have English lessons twice a week at 2:15pm, so I have to eat quickly. I do my homework and I also use the computer to help me.In the evening I go to the sportscenter, where I practice basketball, if I don't have practise sometimes I go to the swimming pool or I go to the gym.

Some evenings I go out and meet with friends or I play "Play Station" .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nico,

    how does the computer help you to do your homework?

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary,
      Usually the teachers ask me information about new topics, so I look in the internet. I think that is the best option to find information, but I also look in the books.I use frequentlty wikipedia.

      Godbye,
      Nicolas

      Delete