Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Martin - My school day

I have been at  this school since I was 4 years old and it's called Seminario. As Juan I'm on second grade in highschool. There is kindergarten, primary, highschool and baccalaurate. It's in Montevideo and it's built in two blocks. It is 132 years.
There are many classrooms, 4 labs (I think), many romms and a church because it's a catholic school, actually it was built by jesuits.
There are very good teachers and also 13 or 14 subjects: Maths, Spanish, English, IT, Biology, Physics, History ect.
It also has football,rugby,basketball,hockey and handball. Nowadays I'm playing rugby and football.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Martin,

    Have you ever hurt yourself playing rugby? At what age did you start playing rugby and why have you chose it?

    Nice to read you,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mishell,

    Yes, I hurt myself at once that it was a little painfull. A player of the other team tackled me and I fell down very hard and my head crush with the floor and I felt realy bad the next days but it was nothing compare with some other injures of my friends.

    Well I started playing rugby when I was 8 but I quit the next year. Anyway when I was 10 I started it again and then I continue till this year.

    Thanks for the comment, Martin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Martin,

    You're very welcome.
    I tried to find your facebook account,but I couldn't.If you can,find me.My name on facebook is Michelle Simonyan.



    Nice to comment you again.Goooooooooodbyeeeeee...)))

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete