Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My favourite places in Montevideo - Sofía


My favourite places to go in Montevideo are the Shopping Centres.
There are 4 shopping centres here. One is called ‘Montevideo Shopping’ and it’s my favourite, the others are ‘Punta Carretas’, ‘Portones’ and ‘Tres Cruces’.
I like to go there with my friends. We go bowling or to the cinema, to have an ice cream or to have a hamburger in McDonald’s.
Sometimes I go shopping with my mum or my brother and my sister.

These are pictures of ‘Montevideo Shopping’.


The building of ‘Punta Carretas’ shopping centre used to be a jail and there were a lot of prisoners, but many years ago the jail closed and it’s a beautiful shopping centre.

This was the old jail...

.... and this is the shopping centre now.


 
In Christmas they decorate a big Christmas tree.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sofía,

    are here any photos taken by you ?

    Bye Sofía...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, i didn´t take the pictures.I downloaded them from the internet. Bye,
    Sofía.

    ReplyDelete