Friday, May 11, 2012

JULEN - My school


I go to a highschool called San Juan Bautista. I have lessons from 7:30 AM to 1:10 PM.

There are 8 lessons of 40 minutes each one, some subjects take 2 lessons together and others have only 1.

I have Maths, History, Geography, Gym, Language, English, Biology, Music, etc.

After school I go home, except on Mondays and Wednesdays because I have P.E. after it. Also, those days I have lunch at the school canteen before gym. The school is very big, it has an enormous playground and a lot of classrooms. About three years ago, they constructed a new section in the left side of the building.

 

This is my school shield, it is on the gym, T-Shirts and on the hoodies of primary school.



2 comments:

  1. Hi JULEN,

    Do you like music? Do you play any musical instruments?

    Bogdan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like music, specially rap and hip-hop, but I don't play any musical instrument (well, I learnt to play the flute in the school, but I forgot how to do it).

    Julen

    ReplyDelete