Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lucas,My school

I go to a high school called 'Liceo Francés'. It's in front of the port. My uniform is a pair of jeans with a t-shirt which has the shield of the 'Liceo Francés'.

When I were 3 years old I went to 'St Brendans School'.

I have 12 subjects and my favourite subject is IT.

I finish school at 5 pm.I always have lunch at school.

My lessons last for 55 minutes.

After school I always do sport. I play rugby and football. 

On Mondays and Wednesdays I always have English lessons.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucas, when you go to school? And it's cool that your uniform is pair of jeans and T-shirt because in my school jeans are unlawful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Mary,
    I go to school from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 4 pm (depending on the day).
    I also wear a school jacket.
    Bye bye,

    Lucas

    ReplyDelete