Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lucas - My favourite place


This is the PSG field. It is one of the most important Rugby teams in Uruguay.

This year I began to play in the formative ones of the club. It is a very good experience. Up to the moment I have learned many new things.

Every Tuesday and Thursday I practice rugby. We do a lot of  physical training; it is exhausting. At the moment I am playing the Uruguayan championship. On Sundays I play against different teams of the first division. I play at the position called Wing.  I have to run a lot and very fast. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucas,

    Do you have time to do your lessons and to practice for rugby ?

    Bye Lucas ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary,
    I don't really have much time, but I love rugby.
    Bye,

    Lucas

    ReplyDelete