Tuesday, May 8, 2012

IVAN GANEMIAN

My school


Here in Uruguay I go to San Juan Bautista high school. I go on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. All these days I wake up at half past six to go to high school. All these days but not on Sunday and Saturday. I start my lessons at half past 7. I wake up at half past six because I live very far away from the high school.

Sometimes I leave school at one o´clock but sometimes y leave school at ten to twelve. The classes are very short but this high school is very strict and you have to do a lot of homework and to prepare a lot of tests  :(  Every day I  have lunch in my home. I always go home at 1 o´clock because I have to commute by bus.

After school I do a lot of exercise and go to a private language school to study English. I play football in my high school. I play in a centre-back position. I play very well. I play in the first-team. Sometimes I score goals. Apart from that I sometimes go  running with mi aunt, I run 6 kilometres once a week. By the way, what time do you go to school? Do you do any type of sport in your highschool? What is your favourite subject? And the worst?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ivan! :) You day starts very early. What time do you go to bed to be able to wake up so early?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually get to bed at half past ten but i fall alseep at eleven pm.

    bye
    Ivan

    ReplyDelete