Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lusi - My school day

I get up on 7 o'clock in the morning and dressing up for school. My school started on 8.30. I go to school be my father's car.
I love my class but it's the most bed class on our school because there were many naughty and lazy students. In my class are very funny boys Karen, Rob, Areg and they do very funny things.
In the brake we are talking with parrallel childrens of our class.
I love my school because it is the best school in Yerevan. Krupski 4ever ;P

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lusi,
    can you explain what a parallel class is ?
    what does Krupski mean ?
    Bye,
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clara,

    Krupski is my school's old name. But now it is named after Nikol Aghbalyan, Armenian politician.

    Krupskaya was Lenin's wife.

    There are four eight-grade classes at our school: 8A, 8B, 8C, 8D. These are called parallel classes.

    Bye,

    Lusi

    ReplyDelete