Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Michelle - My school day

When I go to school before my 1st lesson's start, I put my bags in the classroom and go to 8a. 8a is our parallel class. I go there because I have no friends in our class except for one but he came late. Then when our lessons started a quarrel I. Its  like this: teacher talking, but  except any girls no one listening teacher. One is talking by phone, the other is in Internet by phone (majority of children), the others are talking with each other. The other argue. And this condition is continuing on every lesson except English, Phisics, History and New centuries. But only our class is the greatest intellectual abilities, because we have 7 excellent students - 3 boys, 4 girls.
In our class is tens relations and thats why in our class are groups. But when we do anything together we are like 1 family. But only our classis like this and thats why all school know 8g.
If there was awful mistakes, please sorry. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Michelle, it´s Clara.
    Can you explain what you learn in New centuries?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In new centuries we learn history of the other countries.For exapmle history of France,Germany, about 2 global wars and etc.
    In my school there are 2 histories:Armenian and global:global history is New centuries.
    I hope you understand it.Bye :D

    ReplyDelete