Thursday, May 10, 2012

My school - Andrés

I go to San Juan Bautista high school, like Ivan, Gastón, Felipe, Juan and Melina. I go to school at half past seven. My subjects in my high school are Language, Maths, Geograpy, History, Music, English, Biology, Physics. Each subject lasts arround 40 minutes and every day we leave school at arround one o'clock.

I have lunch frecuently in my house when I have  footbal I have lunch in a restaurant which  is near school. After school some days I play football and other days  I play basketball, and have English lessons. My favourite sopr is football, I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrés, what's your favourite subject at school and are you and Ivan, Gastón, Felipe, Juan, Melina classmates ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, my favourite subject is IT but I like PE and maths too. Yes, we are in the same grade too. Bye bye
    Andres.

    ReplyDelete