Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Joaco - My School

I go to a high school called 'Monseñor Ricardo lsasa' which is next to the zoo.

My uniform is a white t-shirt with the school shield on the left part of it, and  a  blue  jacket  with  the shield too.

My favourite teacher is the English teacher. her name is Leslie Leeman.

I start my lessons at 7:45 and finish at 3:00 pm.

I have 15 subjects, and each lessons is 40 minutes long.

After schools I play football in the school pitch.

On Mondays and Wednesdays I always have English lessons with Claudia.

I never go to high school on Saturdays or Sundays.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joaco,

    you said your English teacher's name is Leslie Leeman. Where is she from? Is she a native speaker of English?


    Regards,

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Diana,

    she is from uruguay, but her grandmother and her grand father where from london.


    bye bye,

    joaco santos

    ReplyDelete