Friday, May 25, 2012

My favourite place in Montevideo - Iván Ganemian

 This is the coast of uruguay. Here most of people ARE used to walking and running. Here the people do a lot of exercise. This place is very beautiful. Here you can play football in the beach. Also you can PLAY volleyball. this is a traditional place of uruguay. In the last ten years the “Coca Cola” company used to through fireworks in the coast. That was very beautiful.

 
This picture is of the coast of uruguay
And the picture that is BELOW is about the fireworks in the coast

 This is the AMUSMENT park in uruguay,  iT¡s name is “parque rodo”. It has that name because “rodo” is the surname of a very important WRITER of uruguay. In this  place you can have fun and you can go with your family and have a great time. In this place is the most exciting roller coaster In the world. It is very old but is very fast. THere ARE a lot of RIDES.  This park is near the coast


3 comments:

  1. Hi Ivan,

    This Fireworks are like woobies thats why I like them.And please if I came to Uruguay ever and meet you take me in this park,I want to have a ride on this attraction.This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOL


    Bye,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. The truth is that this park is very old. I hope that next year this park will change. I love this place but I´m very tired because in the past ten years the rides havn´t changed. >For the past 3 years the fireworks didn´t exist any more because the company who organises this festival cancelled the event because the a person died.
    Bye
    Iván

    ReplyDelete