Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mishel - My favorite part of city

I have several favorite places/ There are my school Krupski, Opera yard, 16 yard and Northern Avenue.
I love my school because Krupski us the best school in Armenia, my school is very beautiful my teachers are very intellectual and they are really good example for us and in my school the time passes by quickly, because except for learning I have a great time there.

I love Opera yard because in Opera came different people and majority of them are teenagers. Teenager skaters, teenager rapers, teenagers dancers, teenager bikers, teenager rollers and etc.

I love  yard because it is behind my school and when we run away from classes we always go to 16 yard.

I love Northern Avenue for the same reasons as Opera and because it is very beautiful place.
In short, I love Yerevan's centre.

Bye, bye :P, xD,  xD,    xD, :* 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mishell you seem to be a very social person because you said that you like one place because there were teenagers and that it's very good, I also like meeting new people.
    By the way do you do skateboarding or something similar?

    Waiting for your answer, Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martin,

    Yes I do skateboarding and I love skate very much
    I dance and I am roller too.

    Do you do anything from that list?

    Waiting for your answer too :D , Mchelle

    ReplyDelete