Thursday, May 10, 2012

My school!! - Felipe

I go to San Juan Bautista high school, I get up at 7:00 o'clock in the morning, and I start school at 7:30.

I finish around 13:10.

I have I.T, Maths, Spanish, Physics, Art, Music, Geography, English and P.E.

My best subject is I.T because I love all related to computers, and  my worst subject is Spanish.

I usually have lunch after school but sometimes I come from the school and then I have lunch, and after this I have to return to school to have P.E.

Well on Wednesday and on Friday after school I play football, and on Mondays and on Thursday I have English lessons with Claudia.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Felipe,

    how are you? I thought that you are fine ;)
    Do you play computer games?

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike
    I´m fine, I hope that you are Okay too.
    I play a lot of computers games For example:
    Pes 2012
    Call of Duty 5 Nazy Zombies and Call of Duty Black ops Zombies.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete