Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My favourite places in Montevideo - Nicolás


This is the sport center where I do sports, especially basketball. It is called “Club Bigua”.
 I like it because it is really big and complete. Also it has a very large open swimming pool, where I go in the summer. I have been going to this place since I was 4 years old. 

 
This is the coast of Montevideo, which has a promenade where people walk, run or ride bikes.
Many people go to this beach in the summer and they enjoy very much this place. The water is warm, so the people can bathe here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicolás,

    Is there any field behind the building ?

    Bye Nicolás ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary,
    Behind the first picture there are some tennis courts, which belong to the sport club.
    Behind the second image there are other buildings.

    Bye
    Nicolas

    ReplyDelete